Brothers In Arms 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss you fuckers.

2 posters

Go down

Miss you fuckers.  Empty Miss you fuckers.

Post by Zanks25isbetterthanduke Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Doesn't look like you guys use this much anymore. But I Just wanted to say i hope everyone is doing well. I do miss chatting with you guys. You're an awesome bunch of guys. Incase anyone misses me or wonders what I'm up to. In real life same shit different day. Lol. In boom beach, I started my own Tf with wolfy and a few other friends from bb. Here's the link to it if youre curious to check us out.

http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/821449-MonkeyBrains-is-looking-for-max-offense-players

But again I hope everyone is doing well. Take it easy guys. You've not been forgotten.

Zanks25isbetterthanduke

Back to top Go down

Miss you fuckers.  Empty Re: Miss you fuckers.

Post by Eric88 Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Yo ~ Zanks buddy ~ today i passed by here & saw your post...Glad to know u are still "Strong & Alive active KICKING"...lol

I myself is still doing fine with current 25 man tf doing daily Tinderbox/Foxtrot operation...i am just a member there...no stress.....dun want to be officer anymore...just wants some fun playing & enjoy BB

Good day to all @ Brothersin arms too ... i still remember you guys...yeah...miss you all...great sentimental Boom Beach memory ....

Hope everyone is doing fine too ..Cheers !

Eric88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric88 Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:00 pm

Zanks , Drop me a PM or email me at aksg2009@gmail.com when you guys are ready for the 25 man tf , i am ready to help out...when the time is right

Eric88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down