Brothers In Arms 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request permission to join back tf

2 posters

Go down

Request permission to join back tf Empty Request permission to join back tf

Post by Eric88 Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:27 am

Hello guys , i was surprised to learn that Zakas (Duke Jr) had left the family to form his new 25 man tf.
The new man - Grey wolf also had left.

I just checked that there is still 1 vancancy space now.
Am i welcome back ? I'm very keen to join you guys again...

Just a quick update on my current status :

After i was promoted to officier , the tf was @ Sour Grape / Tinderbox op level

I left the team to join another Top Singapore 25 man tf to experience Dead End highest level op...i was with them for 1 week...it was an eye opener to see how these high level attack but every op , we are require to boost minimum 3 statues (at leasst)....and it was stressful ..as i am one of the few lowest level guy there. Few others request to join them but was rejected and i was lucky that they accept me in their team.

I decided to pass and join my current 25 man tf (also form by Singapore players) where we are doing Tinderbox and Foxtrot op ...i am doing fine with these bunch of men here..at the moment

Zakas had PM to join his new 25 tf....

So currently , i have 3 choice to make as follow :

My very 1st Top priorty now is to - Come back united to brothers in arm 10 man tf ,which i miss you all much

Secondly , should my request to return back is not successful ...i can continue with my current 25 man tf or consider to join Zakas for his new 25 man team later

What does you guys think ? Is my service still required ? i will respect all Decision ...no hard feeling in anyway..cheers

Regards , Eric

Eric88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Request permission to join back tf Empty Re: Request permission to join back tf

Post by duke Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:17 am

hi eric give me till tomorrow i will get with all the guys and let you know in the next 24 hrs..
duke
duke
Admin

https://brothersinarms1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric88 Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:48 am

Alloha Duke , thanks for the prompt courtesy reply ... well ...take your time to discuss with the entire team...no hurry ...no worry ...if Everyone (except that new guy who doesn't know me at all Razz ) accept my return....i will be glad to be HOME anytime.

Otherwise , i will accept the rejection (for whatever reasons) should it turn out to be NEGATIVE , it is still ok , i will not blame anyone about it ...

I am very happy with my current 25 man tf that were form by mostly all Singaporeans...and the current Op (Tinderbox/Fortrot) really suit me as it is not so difficult/Stressful as the previous 50tf (i type wrongly as 25 man tf) that is doing Dead End operation

However , just to share with you ...i really don't know why there is this hidden strong feeling & great determination of not giving up hope to coming back to our same old family...it is those good memory that we play together that is triggering my heart

As i mention , i will be SAD if my request is not require...but i will continue to move foward....Boom Beach is still a fun game for me...friendship is all that matters.

Wish everyone stay Healthy & Happy Gamming

~ Eric

Eric88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric88 Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:28 am

Some decision are hard to make & some news are difficult to announce...It had been past few days ...and still no news...i guess Silence is Golden. It require an open-mindset to forgive & forget ..i accept the outcome result no matter what , not blaming anyone or anything.

I do understand all the concerns & I am grateful to Zakas for his kind invitation to his new formed tf. I would like to give it a pass and continue to stay with my 25 man fellow Singaporean teammates as their daly Tinderbox / Foxtrort op really suit my playing style ...not too hard as Dead end or too easy as Sour Grape

Thanks Guys , I shall officially close my appeal now & continue to move on foward.....

Brothers in arms is just a good memory during my Boom Beach growing up journey .

Wish everyone best of health & good luck

Good bye & Farewell ~ Cheers !

Regards
Eric

Eric88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: